Thursday, December 23, 2010

Diary of Riley

Dear Diary
~I don't really like saying dear, I'm going to change that. It sounds like I am writing some stalker/creeper love letter.
Sup Diary? (better :D)
It's so crazy.
This High School thing. I mean, I wonder if there is a trick to it? Will I survive? It looks pretty scary. ( and I'm not just talking about the sketchy lunch lady! What.a.keeper.) Did I mention all my teachers this year need a major wardrobe makeover?? It's almost appalling to look at them! Sheesh! If you have to be in front of us all day, teaching us stuff, you might as well dress appropriately. Little did they know skirts are just not flattering for their legs. haha. My classes aren't so bad, but what class isn't at the beginning of the year!? Woo! 9th grade! One big step for a middle schooler! I just have this fresh feeling it's gonna be something fantastic! ha.ha.ha. Get it? Fresh...as in FRESHman? Hey! I'm only 14 -- cut me some slack. I will be a pro at jokes by the time I am done with High School. Which....seems....very....far.....a w a y. Luckily I will have it all written down.
Thanks Diary, get ready it's about to get hectic!

No comments:

Post a Comment